Sunday, March 18, 2012

New Blog

I decided that I wanted to let the 3 people that actually read my other blog (chunkifiedtofit.blogspot.com/) have more of a glimpse into my oh so fascinating life hence this brand spanking new blog! The other site I co-blog with my dad and is chronicling the wonderful journey that both my dad and I are on to getting fit. If you actually read the other one, you'll know I've been slacking big time....both in actually working out and on blogging about it. I started to actually write about more than just that but since it was meant only for writing about getting in shape, I figured it would make more sense to create this second blog to talk about more than just that. I do promise to update both blogs more than once every two months, especially since a good friend of mine has called me out on not being a devoted blogger lol.

All opinions and suggestions are always welcome on ways to improve either blog or on whatever. However, I do just like to have fun and be myself, so if something seems silly or goofy, it's really just me being me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my daughter! I didn't know you wanted to become a writer. LOL! Glad you are finding a way to express yourself, though you have always pretty good at it! Good luck with both blogs and, remember, I'm getting into kicking your workout butt. Love!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete